Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 33: Collection

So, as of late, I have decided to collect tea pots.

When I took interior design, (curse that class) I would often try to image what my future home will look like. I decided I want a shelf in my kitchen with tea pots that I have collected. I actually have a lot so far. 

My friend Stetson, who is currently serving an LDS mission in CA, made me the sweetest purple-ish teapot for Christmas. I also got one for my birthday when I was eleven. It's orange. My grandparents just returned from China and brought me an oriental one for graduation. The other day my grandma went through all her old stuff and gave me like six. One of which was my great-grandmothers. 

Needless to say, I've got a pretty good collection going on. This funky green one is definitely my fav. 


No comments:

Post a Comment