Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 13: Cabin fever

I have gone here since I was born. It's my grandparents cabin up at Panguitch Lake. It's seriously the best place on earth. Family, food, pond, 4-wheelers, and relaxation.
Is there even a better way to celebrate the 24th?

K kids watch out. My dog is basically a professional swimmer.
Isn't this the most legit paddle boat you have ever seen?
Andie is almost eight. What the beep.
My cousins mocked us for matching. Oopss.
Just my aunt and uncle. They are cool cats.
My cute parents will be married for 20 years on November 17. Awe. Aren't they cute?
They carved this in 1989
The Rhino of death!
Yeah I hit my head on the top bar thing in the Rhino. Not fun. Now I look like a unicorn.
I know this is like a giant post for just one day... But it was a good day I must say. :)

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! love it. looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your parents and you and spencer. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you do something with all the pictures. What would I do with out you. Andie misses you really really bad. She gets teary. So do I. I also need to loose weight wow!!

    ReplyDelete